Award-winning PDF software
Cg-4700 (12/17) Form: What You Should Know
CG-8015 Application for Individual Life As You Know It (LAW) from the Department of Homeland Security/Border Security and PPC/RAS. Purpose: The Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center will use this information to establish the pay, annuity, and death annuity for active duty Coast Guard members and annuitants. Form CG-8015 , Individual Life As You Know It (LAW) Application Establishing your annuity: Note: To receive the annuity, a new Form CG-1135, Qualified Annual Separation, has to be filed. Purpose: The Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center will use this information to establish the pay, annuity and death annuity for active duty Coast Guard members and annuitants. FormCG-1135 RAS (FAS) Certified Letters of Intent (CLI's): CGC's office will now accept and process letters of intent filed on or after October 1, 2018. Pay and Personnel Center (PPC) Use this link to download the Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center (PPC) Unified Benefit Portal for the Coast Guard (CG-3311), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), State and local governments (CG-2820), and U.S. Postal Service (CG-1120). Download Unified Portal Use the chart below to determine if you are eligible for one of the benefits on this PPC web page. Note: If you have multiple pay periods with the same employer, please use the chart below to determine which benefits you are eligible for. Benefits Available Please review the chart below to determine if you are eligible for the following benefits on the Unified Portal. Note: The chart below only shows which types of benefits a current member is eligible for after the Coast Guard completed initial processing. To determine if you are eligible for other benefits after initial processing, please review the form CG-4401, Special Pay and Allowances Chart. Note: The chart below only shows your monthly pay amount. It is the amount that a current member receives each month. It is important that you use the chart below to accurately estimate your monthly pay after the Coast Guard determines whether you are eligible for benefits or continue to receive the prior pay as a member of the Coast Guard.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do USCG CG-4700, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any USCG CG-4700 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your USCG CG-4700 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your USCG CG-4700 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.