Award-winning PDF software
Page 55 Title 14—Coast Guard § 357 - Govinfogov: What You Should Know
TITLE 17 — ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY—CIVIL AND GOVERNMENT ARTICLE 91 — DEPARTMENT OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND JUSTICE (a) DEFINITIONS (1) In this title— (A) the term “agency” means the Department of the Environment and Natural Resources, the Department of Justice, or the Coast Guard; and (B) the term “conservation area” means a parcel within, or along, the margin of a major river system designated for conservation and which has been designated as such by the Secretary or his designee; and (2) the term “Department” means the Department of the Environment and Natural Resources, the Department of Justice, and the Coast Guard; and (3) the term “Federal court” means the United States District Court for the District of Columbia; and (4) the term “head of the agency” means, under regulations prescribed by the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, the Director of the Department or his designee; and (5) the term “inter-agency agreement” means an agreement which describes a specific joint project involving a State, a territory or possession of the United States, or a political subdivision (as defined in section 112 of title 28, United States Code) and which was made a part of a Federal environmental law. (b) REFERENCES IN LAW TO PROVISIONS BY EXISTING LAW FOR DEPARTMENTS The reference in section 624(d) of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association Act of 1966 to Chapter 3 (43 U.S.C. 1820(d)) of Title 40, United States Code, is amended to read as follows: ''CHAPTER 3'' DEPARTMENT OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES Chapter 1.—Chapter 2.
Online remedies help you to prepare your document management and raise the efficiency of your respective workflow. Stick to the short manual so as to finished Page 55 TITLE 14—COAST GUARD § 357 - Govinfogov, prevent glitches and furnish it inside a well timed fashion:
How to accomplish a Page 55 TITLE 14—COAST GUARD § 357 - Govinfogov on the internet:
- On the website using the type, simply click Commence Now and go on the editor.
- Use the clues to fill out the relevant fields.
- Include your own data and make contact with data.
- Make guaranteed which you enter accurate material and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully examine the subject matter belonging to the form in the process as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid segment for people with any concerns or address our Assist team.
- Put an digital signature on your Page 55 TITLE 14—COAST GUARD § 357 - Govinfogov along with the enable of Sign Device.
- Once the shape is accomplished, press Completed.
- Distribute the completely ready form by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or preserve in your equipment.
PDF editor lets you to make improvements on your Page 55 TITLE 14—COAST GUARD § 357 - Govinfogov from any online world related machine, customize it in line with your preferences, signal it electronically and distribute in different techniques.